Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Okay so it has been a while since I wrote and I am sorry if anyone has been waiting thing have been up and down here. I have been in my apartment now for over a week, which is so great, even though a little lonely at times. School has been going really well, my students have been getting better and better. Lesson planning is getting easier thanks to the stuff my mom sent me.
Well my apartment, I have just about everything into my place. I have my internet up and running which is great to be back online. I have been watching movies instead of getting tv, which doesn’t bother me. The only thing that I have left to get into my apartment is my Arabic couch, which should be done this week.
So we come to the great day of Halloween. I can’t believe that it is already the 31st of October. It does not feel like I have been over here for two months. The weather here doesn’t feel like normal fall weather, maybe that is why it doesn’t feel like Halloween to me, however in all rights tonight I will be watching some kind of Halloween movie. I guess that is all I have to say for now. I will try to write more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment