Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Update

Well I was told that it has been long enough and that I needed to update my blog, so here goes. Things here have been just normal everyday life stuff going to school, coming home and doing school work. I did end up having to get rid of the bird; I ended up having a chronic sinus infection that lead to me getting walking pneumonia. I did find him a good home, he moved into another LT’s apartment.
We have had two great get together since I last wrote. The first party was on the sixteen of the month, which was held at Carmela’s. It was great fun we had an Italian valentine day party. We didn’t really think about it good enough, because we all brought some kind pasta and no one brought any bread. It was still a lot of fun, we had dancing and games. It was a great turn out; we are talking about our next one that will happen on the 17th of March. The second party for the month was last night. It was a surprise birthday party for Ryan down in Liwa. It was a great time we had singing and dancing and just great company.
Well I know it is short but there is my update for what is going on with everything around here. The next one will come after mine time in Greece, yes the countdown has begun T-4 weeks and counting. I am looking forward to the time getting away again and see some more of the world. Until then….




No comments:

Post a Comment