Monday, August 23, 2010

Day Three

I finally woke up a normal time, to my phone ringing for breakfast, but it was still at 7:00am. I head down to breakfast, where I was able to get some small boxes of cereal for breakfast, so now I just need milk. Then the group of us decided to kill some time on a walk since we didn’t have anything else to do for until we found out if we had a meeting. We head out into the town of Abu Dhabi. It is a beautiful city; it was hot but not too bad. We walked for about a good 45 minutes then headed back to the hotel to find out that we have a free day today. So we head to the breach and pool for the morning. It was a great time swimming in the river and then the pool. This was most of my morning. We then all headed back to our rooms and I am now sitting here eating lunch and writing. Thinking I am going to take a nap and then head to Carrefour. I will write more and post more Pictures when I get back.


Well so I am doing well on not taking a nap today, ended up going to Marina Mall with Leah and her family. I realized half way through Carrefour today that I have sunburn from swimming today, even though I had sunscreen on. Oh well it will go away no swimming for a few days until it calms down. Ended up getting my phone and sims card today. But that was really it for today, tomorrow I have the dreaded Medical exam.
































The Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment