Saturday, May 14, 2011

RANDOM UPDATE

Well I just thought I would write a quick update since we are on the count down until the end of the year. It is hard to believe that there is only seven weeks of school really left. This last week was a stressful week. This last week I completed my final interview with my principal. It was so set up that we headed into this meeting with our principal and Head of Faculty (HoF). This was set up to set goals for next year in the school; we looked at what I had done this year and then rated how I thought I did. I took me two and a half hours to get through it. When I was done I was spent and tired. Then on Wednesday we end up having some people in our school from ADEC and University of Florida, they had come to talk to us about school and what we thought our CPDs should be for next year. It was great to get to explain to them how we felt about everything going on throughout the school year. They seem to take a lot of information about what we want to learn next year and what would help us.

This weekend started with us heading to a street fair here in town. It was great fun to go and see all of the people from the town. With the four of us who went we all end up seeing co-workers, parents, and students from our schools. It was so interesting to see how people react to us outside of the school. It was also fun to see the life of the other teachers. We all bought more items then we thought we would. I was lucky enough to find three beautiful prints that I can hang on my walls, to make my home even a little more inviting. Well I guess that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment